Mission & Vision
To make the Perotech a Global Petro-technology hub and correlate its vision with Hydrocarbon Vision – 2025.
The Hydrocarbon vision 2025
- To assure energy security by achieving self-reliance through increased indigenous production and investment in equity oil abroad
- To enhance quality of life by progressively improving product standards to ensure a cleaner and greener India
- To develop hydrocarbon sector as a globally competitive industry which could be benchmarked against the best in the world through technology up gradation and capacity building in all facets of the industry
- To have a free market and promote healthy competition among players and improve the customer service
- To. ensure oil security for the country keeping in view strategic and defence considerations
- Provide a forum for national and international experts in Hydrocarbon Industry for exchange of views and sharing of knowledge, expertise and experience.
- Hold regular national/international conferences and seminars in India and abroad for regular exchange of information and latest developments in Petroleum Industry.
- Update and explore areas of growth in the fields of exploration, drilling, production and processing, refining, pipeline, transportation, petrochemicals, natural gas, LNG, petroleum trade, economics, legal human resource development, marketing, research and development, information